Walk your path to profound healing
Grow through the experiences of others
Welcoming people of all races, gender identities, sexual orientations, dis/abilities, socio-economic status, and cultures.
Why go to group therapy for trauma or anxiety issues?
Change with More Ease - In a group setting
Our online group therapy options
Our Unwinding Anxiety group therapy sessions offer an opportunity to practice tools, exercises, and resources for tracking sensations and learning to calm the nervous system.
Circle of Connection
Our Circle of Connection online group therapy is a chance for you to develop your interpersonal and communication skills by having therapy-assisted conversations.
Mindful of Change
Our Mindful of Change group therapy sessions offer a supportive space to use mindfulness to develop healthy habits, undo unhelpful patterns, and set goals for your transformation.
Frequently asked questions
An online group therapy session with Change with More Ease usually takes the following format:
- Check-in: Everyone introduces themselves and shares updates or current feelings
- Group discussion: I’ll facilitate a discussion around a specific topic or theme
- Processing: Everyone reflects on their thoughts and feelings in response to the discussion or each other’s experiences
- Skill-building: I’ll teach you all mindful practices, coping strategies, communication skills, or other therapeutic techniques
- Support and validation: Everyone offers support and validation to one another
- Homework: I may assign tasks or activities for everyone to complete between sessions
You will likely benefit from group therapy if you:
- Seek support and connection with others
- Want to improve communication and interpersonal skills
- Are willing to engage in self-exploration and growth
- Are experiencing anxiety or trauma-related challenges
- Want to learn from and with others who share similar experiences